1. advance registration and full payment is required for all artmix programs.
2. students and campers who need to make changes to their registration, please contact artmix in advance of the class or camp they are registered for, 713.552.9028. we will roll students into another class or camp time, based on availability.
3. due to the high demand for artmix programs, no refunds or exchanges will be given. if your child is sick, please call us in advance of your class or camp day and time, and we will enroll your child in another class or day of camp, within the semester. all sales are final.
4. NUT FREE: For all students who bring a brown bag lunch or a snack, please pack nut-free foods!
5. if an artist stays more than 15 minutes past the conclusion of a camp, artists will be set up to create in our pop-in studios. the cost will be $10.00 half-hour and $20.00 per hour.
party cancellation policy
your artmix party planner will contact you for a final headcount for your party the Monday before the date of your party. this headcount confirmation conversation will determine the number of guests that our staff will prepare and staff for for your party. we will only prepare for an additional 2 artist guests, in the event that you have day of guests that attend your party. our staff is able to plan activities and staff for additional guests up to 5 days in advance of your party. once these numbers are confirmed, refunds will not be permitted. In the event of a party cancellation, artmix will work with you to reschedule your party at the earliest convenience.
artmix will be closed during the following holidays and season breaks:
spring break 2019, saturday & sunday march 16 & 17th
memorial day weekend, saturday may 25th – monday, may 27th
labor day weekend, saturday august 31st – monday september 2nd.
thanksgiving holiday: november 28- december 2nd
winter holiday: december 24-26, 31, 2019 & january 1st, 2020.